Why Our Pub is Great
We welcome you to the Ladygrove Didcot; we pride ourselves on ensuring all of our customers feel good inside when they visit our pub. Our generosity shows through our extensive menu and helpful staff. You have no end of options with our selection of traditional pub classics, brilliant burgers and hand stretched personalised pizzas, and don’t forget to save room for some pudding. We have space for you to sit both outside and inside our pub with lots of booths and tables for large and small groups. Bring the whole family along for a delicious pub meal or catch up with friends over a game of pool. If it’s drinks you’re looking for we have a selection of cask and handcrafted ales, deliciously refreshing selection of wine and fun and fruity cocktails for every occasion. You can even stop by our syrup station to add some extra flavour to your drink or jazz up one of our many hot drinks.
We welcome children of all ages at the Ladygrove pub Didcot so bring the whole family down, our kids menu caters for even the fussiest of children and our ice cream parlour is bound to put a smile on their faces. Come join us at the Ladygrove Didcot, open from 11am you can grab lunch, dinner, drinks, a cuppa or just a quick snack at the bar.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit our pub, that’s why we make sure all of our food is up to scratch, delicious and how it should be. We’re continually innovating to bring you the best new tastes and dishes, but don’t worry we aim to strike the perfect balance between traditional and new food and ensure your pub favourites are always available and tasting great.
It’s critical to us that everything that goes into our food is produced and sourced ethically, whilst also being socially and environmentally sustainable. We’re continuing to refine and make changes to our ingredients to bring you the best we can.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.